Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Interp Opportunity

I received the following email today. Looks like it could be pretty fun!

"My name is Laura Johnson and I am a speech coach at LNHS. I was emailing you in regards to a summer performing program I am working with. I was hoping you could let your wonderful speech students know about the audition on MAY 1st.

The Program is called The Peter Pan Project. The Garage youth center in Burnsville is sponsoring it and the performances will be taking place outside in their park this summer.

We will be casting 15 students ages 13-18. Using the classic story of Peter Pan students will work to create an original version of the fairytale.

I believe this will be a wonderful opportunity for speech students who love performing and creating their own work.

Please visit our website, peterpanproject.com

Thank you for your time,
Laura Johnson"

No comments: