Tuesday, January 22, 2008

EDEN PRAIRIE--JAN. 26TH, 7 A.M.

It is time for our very first tournament of 2008! I know I'm excited, and I hope you are, too! Make sure you always check the website for tournament information the week of the tournament. For this first tournament, make sure you have done two things:
1. PAID and TURNED IN ALL FORMS: If you still have an outstanding status, you will NOT be allowed to compete, and you will owe a $15 drop fee.
2. READ! If you are a novice, make sure you have read "Tournament Procedures" from your handbook, so you have a good idea of what to expect.

Everyone, make sure you are dressed professionally and have everything ready. If you are using a script, make sure it has been mounted on black paper. See me if you need this.

Below is the leave time and roster. If you are on this roster, but will not be coming, you owe your team a $15 drop fee. Let me know ASAP if this is the case. If you get sick Saturday morning, you MUST call my cell (in the handbook) to let me know. If you are late, we will leave without you.

LEAVE AT 7:00 A.M. FROM THE UPPER (STAFF/GYM) DOORS. YOU CAN PARK HERE ON A SATURDAY WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE.

Roster:
EDEN PRAIRIE 2008


1. Michael Berger, Ext. Speaking
2. Ashley Branch, Storytelling
3. Kelly Cole, Prose and Info
4. Ryan Falk, Humor
5. Kori Fideler, Ext. Reading
6. Logan Halliday, Storytelling
7. Michelle Heintze, Disco
8. Joe Julik, OO
9. Evan Jungbauer, Creative
10. Taylor Kappenman, Poetry
11. Adam Kunkel, Creative and Duo
12. Bronwyn Leask, Great Sp
13. Ryan Longley, Disco
14. Julie Schmidt, Info
15. Emily Schwegman, Humor and Duo
16. Jeff Steinkamp, Humor

This is our smallest group all year for a variety of reasons, but we have an exact even number of veterans and novices, so pair up to make sure you have a guide for the day.

Email me with questions. I also still have practice spots available. Come see me to sign up.

No comments: