Monday, March 19, 2007

Captains 2008

Crazy, I know. I'm not pushing Abbie and Dan out the door or anything, but as this weekend is our last invitational, I'd like to vote for next year's captains on the bus. (You won't know the results until the banquet, however; I'm mean like that). So, all juniors currently on the team are eligible. There are only 8 of you (you know who you are). If you do NOT want to be considered for captain (but, I think you all should), let me know and I will not put your name on the ballot. When voting on Saturday (due to begging, I will let seniors vote, too), consider responsibility, commitment to team, organization, and all-over speech enthusiasm. With the tournament taking up some good time this year for our two captains, I may choose to have three next year. We'll see how it all plays out after voting.

Anyway, juniors, if I don't hear from you, I'm putting your name on the ballot. Those of you NOT going to Roseville, you can vote via email or by stopping by my room next week. Thanks.

No comments: