Tuesday, April 03, 2007

IMPORTANT SECTIONS INFO: EVERYONE READ!!!!

Below I have copied the information from the registration regarding your scripts. If you do not have a script with you the day of sections, you will be disqualified. It needs to be an updated, clean script (not mounted on black paper with notes or anything). Make sure your name and school are on it as well.

IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SECTIONS AS A COMPETITOR, PLEASE EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL BE JOINING US AS A SPECTATOR. I NEED TO EXCUSE YOU FROM SCHOOL BEFOREHAND.

Paperwork:
I will need the following from each of you (MEANING ME, THE COACH), per MSHSL rules, on the day of the contest:
1. 2006-2007 Community Standard Speech Selection Certification Form (THIS, I TAKE CARE OF).
2. Titles, authors and ISBN (where appropriate) of all selections(EMAIL THIS TO ME AND I WILL MAKE ONE BIG LIST. IF YOU DON'T KNOW, YOUR COACH WILL. JUST ASK.).
3. Copies of scripts for Original Oratory, Creative Expression, Informative, Humorous, Poetry, Prose, Drama, and Duo. For Great Speeches, I need a copy of the script, as well as the speech’s title, author, date, and site of presentation.
Please note that students who do not submit updated scripts will be disqualified.



I am in Arkansas, but have internet access. Please email me any questions you may have. I have also registered officially, so if you back out of sections from this point on, you will have to pay the drop fees. Some of you still owe me drop fees from earlier in the season. You will not letter with outstanding debt to your team.

Enjoy the rest of your break!!!!!!!!

No comments: