Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Captains 2009

It's almost time to vote for captains for next year. We will vote on the bus on the way to sections, so if you're not coming to sections and you want to vote, stop by my room. Below are the candidates (juniors) for captain. They are ALL awesome, but consider the following: commitment, leadership, work ethic, and general merriment. Although doing well (making finals, etc.) is often noted, it is not a criteria you should use for captains. Being a good speaker doesn't necessarily make you a good leader. Captains have the following responsibilities: t-shirts, tournament, banquet, and general role-model-ship. If you do NOT want to be a captain, let me know, and I won't put you on the ballot. Let me know if I forgot anyone, or put someone who isn't a junior on the list.

Kelly Cole
Michelle Heintze
Joe Julik
Christian Keil
Ryan Longley
Sarah Rosenthal
Julie Schmidt
Mikaela Schwartz
Emily Schwegman
Joe Shim

Good luck to all!!!!

No comments: