Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sections Update

At today's meeting, we discussed the following:
1. Practice: make sure you are practicing regularly with your coach until spring break. Work extra hard. Be within the time limit (have your coach practice with time cards, since that's what we'll have at sections). No more memory mistakes. Everything should be memorized.
2. Spring Break team practice: Wednesday, April 8th at noon. We'll have pizza and practice our hearts out. Most likely we'll meet in my room, but I have to check on the availability of the building for sure. I'll post a confirmation on this next week.
3. Day of sections: we voted to leave school at 1:00ish so we can go to Applebee's for lunch like the last few years. Official bus leave time will be posted next week as well.
4. ALL CATEGORIES WITH SCRIPTS must have complete, updated scripts to me by Friday, April 3rd. If you don't, you will not be going to sections. Make sure all changes are made, and that your name and school are listed on the top.

Leah, Caitlin, and Anselmo were absent from this meeting, so the three of you need to stop by and see me so I know you have this information.

No comments: