Monday, February 05, 2007

Coaching with Ms. Berg

We are going to everthing on Thursday this week. Here are some quick personal notes.

Matt-I can't wait to see the new script later tonight.
Lizzie-I am going to cut the script tomorrow, so we will be good to go for this weekend.
Elishia-I am looking and we will have something cool and meaningful. I hope by tomorrow.
Claire-I am still searching for one more.
Hope-Congradulations on your first break! I am proud of your work.

We are going to do group coaching again. The PA'ers get to go first this week, because they always get the times which are late in the day. If you have a MAJOR conflict and cannot make the practice time I assigned, let me know and we can arrange to have you show up earlier. Also a MAJOR conflict is related to things which are well beyond your control. Not wanting to come back to school after 4:30 is not a major conflict.

2:30-3:30 Sarah, Mick, and Matt
3:30-4:30 All Drama Folks
4:30-5:30 All Poets

No comments: