Sunday, February 11, 2007

Extemp and OO -- week of 11 Feb

A short week of practice due to annual family trip to Disney...Last year, one of my Disney highlights was getting a call with results from Abbie while I was being loaded into the Tower of Terror. :)

OO people -- I want to hear your speeches, so be mentally prepared to give them. You can switch times around with each other if you like. If you want to speak later in the day, just let me know and we can work around extemp time.

Monday
5:00 Simon
5:30 Lizzie
6:00 Abbie G. and Mike practice speeches (extempers are welcome to come early to print/file)
6:30 Julie and Christian meet to talk through speeches from AV

Tuesday
5:00 Dan
5:30 Abbie B
6:00 Julie, Christian, and Melissa give speeches
6:30 Abbie and Mike speeches

Wed, Thurs, and Friday I'm out of town.

No comments: