Monday, February 26, 2007

North INFO-Mar. 3

Can you believe it's almost March!?!?!

Our first tournament in March is across town, so THERE WILL BE NO BUS! You must find me in the North cafeteria at 7:30 on Saturday. I think they will be passing out critiques and posting the schedule, so you don't necessarily NEED me, but I need you. I need to take attendance, of sorts. Please do not be late.

I mentioned on the roster (see below), but will mention again, this tournament is unlike any other we've gone to this year, because they are breaking into semi-finals. This means more rounds to watch (or participate in) and basically, a longer tournament. Awards are scheduled for 5. But North has a history of a super fun tournament with raffled off prizes (cool things like gift certificates and stuff).

See you Saturday!!!

No comments: